At the end of the day (or beginning of the next), stop. Stop to review. Ask yourself some questions:
- What did I learn about God?
- What did I learn about people?
- What did I learn about myself? How did I grow closer to God and man?
- Did I make biblically-based decisions and take biblically-based actions?
- Did I sin or make mistakes? Whose forgiveness should I seek?
- What decisions and actions are coming tomorrow? How can I ensure they are appropriate for a disciple of Jesus?
- How will I grow closer to God and man tomorrow?
What would you add to this list? Spend a few minutes reviewing each day for Him. Be a disciple. Make disciples!
For more ideas about discipleship and spiritual growth, check out these posts: