The local church in America is realizing she needs Jesus-style disciple making. Leaders know they are in trouble without it. Jesus commanded it. And everyday Christians are increasingly expressing their need for it.
There already exists an unorganized group of men and women committed to this focus in America. They bleed for the cause of disciple making. They have started good efforts, but they have natural limitations. The dispersed movement needs a national voice, a rallying point. This is why Discipleship.org will host the first ever National Disciple Making Forum, at Long Hollow Baptist Church, Hendersonville, TN (Nashville area), on Thursday and Friday, October 6-7, 2016.
The forum will bring together leading voices and practitioners from around the country. With God’s help, we seek to create a stronger and clearer voice. We will aggregate the best speakers and practitioners. We will collaborate and show how much more we can do together than we can do separately. We will forge a collaborative community. We will seek to be a rallying point for a national tribe of discipleship-first people.
10 leading voices from around the country have already committed themselves to partner together. They are giving their resources to this gathering and rallying the people in their network to join it.
- Bill Hull & Brandon Cook – the Bonhoeffer Project
- Jim Putman – the Relational Discipleship Network
- Randy Pope & Monte Starkes – Life on Life Ministries
- Robby Gallaty – Replicate Ministries
- Dann Spader – Sonlife and Global Youth Initiative
- Dave Buehring – Lionshare
- James Forlines – Final Command Ministries
- Kennon Vaughan & Ariyana Rimson – Downline Ministries
- Craig Etheredge – DiscipleFIRST Ministries
- Brett Clemmer – Man in the Mirror
For details and to register, go HERE.