Seeking to improve the overall health of your church? Need help equipping your leaders? During the EQUIP Tour 2019, we’ll help sharpen the effectiveness of leaders in: Children’s Ministry, Church Security, Deacon Ministry, Discipleship, Evangelism, Finance, Revitalization, Student Ministry, Sunday School, WMU, Women’s Ministry, and Worship & Music.
EQUIP Tour 2019 Locations:
Registration begins at 6:00 PM. Opening session is at 6:30. The first conference will be 6:45-7:45. Refreshment break is at 7:45. The second conference will be at 8:00-9:00. The event dismisses at 9:00 PM.
- Prestonsburg, August 12 (Eastern time)
- Somerset, August 13 (Eastern time)
- Louisville, August 15 (Eastern time)
- Paducah, August 19 (Central time)
- Bowling Green, August 20 (Central time)
- Russell-Ashland area, August 22 (Eastern time)
- Owensboro, August 26 (Central time)
- Versailles, August 27 (Eastern time)
- $10 per person
- $50 maximum per church
For more information and to register, go to www.kybaptist.org/equip.
- 6:45 The 5 Contexts of Discipleship. Where, when, and how well are we doing discipleship? Examine Jesus’ disciple-making and evaluate your life and your church through the lenses of five contexts for discipleship. Discipleship That Fits resource provided.
- 8:00 Inviting Along. Are we focusing discipleship in the wrong direction? Are we making it too complicated? Make five shifts in your move from information toward relational disciple-making. Inviting Along resource provided.
Watch the registration website for a complete listing of conferences. Join us during the EQUIP Tour 2019!