Growing churches have trained leaders. Pastors, staff, and discipleship leaders pursue training annually. Bring your discipleship team to Super Saturday this year.
Here are conferences offered, locations/dates, and how to register:
- 10:00 AM – 12:15 PM “Coaching: Life-on-Life Disciple-making.” Launch a method of disciple-making that is simple, life-changing, and reproducible.
- 1:00-2:00 PM “Minor Leagues: Making Your New Member Class Even Better.” Adjust your current new member experience in practical ways to increase involvement, understanding, satisfaction, and member retention.
- 2:15-3:15 PM “Position Coaching: Helping Members Find Their Place.” Focus on connecting individuals with unique passions, gifts, and abilities with opportunities to serve Christ in the church, community, and world.
For a complete listing of everything offered at Super Saturday, click here.
REGISTER FOR THESE DATES/LOCATIONS
Register by pressing the location nearest you:
- August 22, Immanuel Baptist Church, Lexington
- August 29, Lone Oak First Baptist Church, Paducah
- September 12, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville
- September 19, Eastwood Baptist Church, Bowling Green
REGISTER EARLY. Register by Monday before your Super Saturday to save $10 per person. Cost is $25 per person by Monday before each Super Saturday, and $35 thereafter. The cost includes lunch.