Fresh, Practical Training
I pray that you have seen lives changed, leaders developed, new people reached, unsaved introduced to Jesus, and new discipling relationships begun through your church this year. As you plan for the start of another year of discipleship, I am sure you recognize the value of training your key leaders to carry out this vital work. The Kentucky Baptist Convention provides high quality, practical training for all areas of ministry through Super Saturday.
What You Will Learn
Training offered addresses: Church Finance, Church Revitalization, Collegiate Ministry, Discipleship, Evangelism, Preschool & Children, Sunday School, Women’s Ministry, WMU, Worship & Music and Youth. Click here to download a complete list of training being offered.
2017 Dates & Locations
All six Super Saturday events run from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM, local time:
- AUGUST 19, Lexington, Immanuel Baptist Church, 3100 Tates Creek Rd, Register
- AUGUST 26, Erlanger, Erlanger Baptist Church, 116 Commonwealth Av, Register
- AUGUST 26, Paducah, First Baptist Church, 2890 Broadway St, Register
- SEPTEMBER 9, Owensboro, Walnut Memorial Baptist Church, 519 W. Byers Av, Register
- SEPTEMBER 9, Pikeville, First Baptist Church, 126 4th St, Register
- SEPTEMBER 16, Louisville, Highview Baptist Church, 7711 Fegenbush Ln, Register
Conferences Offered at All Locations
9:00 – 10:00 AM:
- Start a New Member Class Now!
- Move from Programs to Process
9:00 – 11:15 AM:
- Becoming a Disciple Making Church (2 hours)
10:15 – 11:15 AM:
- The Velcro Church
- Move from Religious Activity to Relational Investment
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM:
- Resolving Everyday Conflict
- Move from Addition to Multiplication
For conference descriptions/benefit statement, press the link in the the “What you will learn” section above.
Individuals can be trained for $15. A maximum church cost of only $75 means bringing a large group fits every budget. Sign up your group now. Press the Register button above next to your location of choice.
Sounds like a great event.