Are you seeking improvement in the overall health of your church? Do you need help equipping your leaders and members? Leaders, staff and volunteers in the areas of:
- Preschool/Children’s Ministry
- Sunday School
- Youth Ministry
… are all invited to come together to be challenged and better equipped for sharpening the effectiveness of these key ministries. Additionally, a special session highlighting how your church can become a champion of children in need through foster parenting will be offered at all events.
Coming to a location near you
Clicking on a specific date/location will take you to an event page with a link to register.
- Sept. 8 at Heartland Worship Center in Paducah
- Sept. 9 at First Baptist Church in Madisonville
- Sept. 15 at Allen Baptist Church in Prestonsburg
- Sept. 16 at Beacon Hill Baptist Church in Somerset
- Sept. 22 at First Baptist Church of Grayson
- Sept. 23 at Williamstown Baptist Church in Williamstown
- Sept. 29 at Parkway Baptist Church in Bardstown
- Sept. 30 at Glasgow Baptist Church in Glasgow
6:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Registration
6:30 p.m.-6:40 p.m. Welcome to Equip 2014
6:45 p.m.-7:45 p.m. Session 1
7:45 p.m.-8:00 p.m. Break
8:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Session 2
* All times are local time
Conferences are offered in other ministry areas. Go to www.kybaptist.org/equip for more information. Each of these Discipleship and Assimilation sessions will be offered once per event.
Four Essentials to Connect People with Your Church
Learn and apply four essential steps to help people get connected to your church beyond their first visit.
Develop a Discipleship Strategy
Identify major strategy elements and steps needed to move people forward in their discipleship journeys.
Implement a group disciple making process that offers several advantages over one-on-one discipleship.
How to Register
The cost to attend EQUIP 2014 is $10 per person with a maximum fee of $50 per church.
- Determine the number of people in your group or church who plan to attend. Attendees will select which sessions to attend on the day of the event.
- Register online and pay by credit card by clicking on one of the event dates listed above. To register by mail, make checks payable to the Kentucky Baptist Convention and send to:
Kentucky Baptist Convention
P.O. Box 43433
Louisville, KY 40253-0433
For more information, call the Church Consulting and Revitalization Team at (502) 489-3571 or toll-free in Kentucky (866) 489-3571, or send an email to [email protected]