I attended this great event last year. I hope you will plan to join me this year at the National Disciple Making Forum, on Thursday and Friday, November 9-10, 2017. We will be meeting at Brentwood Baptist Church, 7777 Concord Rd, Brentwood, TN (just south of Nashville). The theme is “Make Disciples of Jesus.” This event has been arranged by discipleship.org who has enlisted an excellent set of speakers.
You will learn how to be a disciple maker in any aspect of life—from church leadership, to parenting, to working in children’s, men’s, and women’s ministries—even to working with those who have deep rooted addictions. Come as an individual or with your team (senior pastor, key staff, small group leaders, and key leaders).
SCHEDULE. Check into the event beginning at 11:00 AM on Thursday. The first of three main sessions begins at 12:30 PM. Enjoy 3 main sessions as a team, but split up your team members between the 15 tracks, according to their needs (each track will have 5 breakout sessions). That’s a total of 65 track sessions to choose from! The event ends on Friday, 4:00 PM.
TRACKS. Here are the tracks each of which will have five breakout sessions (and speakers):
- Relational DiscipleShift: How to Create a Disciple Making Church Culture (Jim Putman and the Relational Discipleship Network)
- Creating Disciple Making Leaders (Bill Hull and the Bonhoeffer Project)
- The Holy Spirit and Transformation (Dave Buehring and Lionshare)
- Church Planting and Disciple Making (Todd Wilson and Ralph Moore from the Exponential Conference)
- Discipling Millennials: Engaging the Next Generation of church leadership with the Gospel (Kennon Vaughan and Downline Ministries)
- Women’s Discipleship (Joanne Kraft – Grace and Truth Living)
- Student Ministry and Disciple Making (Dann Spader and Sonlife)
- Invest in a Few: How to Raise Up Reproducing Disciple Makers (Craig Etheredge and DiscipleFirst)
- How to Disciple the Heart (Monte Starkes and Life-on-Life Missional Discipleship)
- How to Mature People through Disciple Making (Daniel Im and the LifeWay Team)
- Disciple Making Theology Matters (Tony Twist and the TCM Seminary)
- Family Discipleship (Ron Hunter, Jr and D6)
- Men’s Discipleship (Regi Campbell of Radical Mentoring and Nate Larkin of the Samson Society)
- Crockpot Church Cultures in a Microwave World (Roy and Margaret Fitzwater – Navigator Church Ministry)
- Cultural Issues and Disciple Making (Marcus DeCarvalho)