Do your leaders need to be equipped in ministry? The EQUIP 2022 tour will travel to 6 locations around Kentucky in August and September. Discover more and register for a location near you today. A meal is included with your registration to make EQUIP even more convenient for you and your leaders.
EQUIP will offer training in the following areas: Assimilation, Children’s Ministry, Cooperative Program, Deacon Ministry, Discipleship, Evangelism, Finance, Missions, Revitalization, Social Media, Students, Sunday School, WMU, Women’s Ministry and Worship and Music.
EQUIP Dates & Locations
- August 23: Paducah, First Baptist Church
- August 25: Shelbyville, Highland Baptist Church
- August 30: Pikeville, First Baptist Church
- September 1: Somerset, Somerset Christian School
- September 6: Erlanger, Erlanger Baptist Church
- September 8: Owensboro, First Baptist Church
NEW Schedule (reflects local times)
5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Registration/Dinner
6:30 – 6:40 p.m. Opening Session
6:50 – 7:40 p.m. Session 1
7:40 – 7:50 p.m. Break
7:50 – 8:40 p.m. Session 2
8:40 p.m. Dismiss
$10 per person with a maximum fee of $50 per church. Meal included.
Register yourself or your group at https://kentuckybaptist-ccr.regfox.com/2022-equip-registration.
For more information about EQUIP 2022, call Cheryl Frerman at 502-489-3571 or email her at [email protected]. In addition to directors, teachers, and assimilation below, you can review everything that will be offered in Children’s Ministry and Student Ministry and 11 additional ministry areas at https://www.kybaptist.org/equip-2022/.
Sunday School Directors
- 6:50 PM: 7 Key Numbers Impacting Your Sunday School. Recognize the impact of numbers (space, span of care, evangelism, and more). In response, plan next steps with your Sunday School leaders that help grow your classes.
- 7:50 PM: 8 Top Goals for Sunday School. Where would you like Sunday School to be at the end of this year? These practical goals for prayer, leaders, training, and more can help you identify opportunities and actions to help your Sunday School vision come true.
Sunday School Adult Teachers
- 6:50 PM: Using Teaching Methods at Strategic Moments. Teaching well is more than dumping content. It is following the Spirit’s lead in doing the right thing at the right moment with a specific group. Take fuller advantage of key moments by using the best methods.
- 7:50 PM: Grow Your Class by asking, “Would you help me?”. Participation in lessons and class activities is key to satisfaction, ownership of the mission, and growth of your class. Identify ways to avoid asking “Would you help me?” prematurely in order to increase the likelihood of success.
- 6:50 PM: Help People Stick with Your Church. Take steps to connect guests and former attenders into the life of your church. Implement key principles to start or improve the connections ministry of your church.
- 7:50 PM: Help People Stick with Your Groups. Groups are a vital part of your church and your connections ministry. Add simple practices to keep people in your groups connected and growing as disciples.